The APCO NRG PRO is the ultimate answer to the fast growing, challenging segment of purpose built wings designed for professional slalom racing. NRG PRO designed and built to be the winner in its category, aimed to outperform anything else out there.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING – SPEED !!!
Not too long ago our first slalom wing – NRG was introduced. It proved to be the fastest and one of the most agile paramotor wings. But now it’s time to take it up to the next level. 75 km/h on NRG was just not fast enough – so we came up with NRG PRO which is even faster, racier, nippier, swifter… (and surprisingly rock solid safe!)
TAKE OFF AND LANDS
NRG PRO takes-off and lands at slower speed than you would expect, making flying easy. All thanks to new highly efficient reflex profile.
IT SHOULD BE FUN
NRG PRO will excite every experienced pilot – you will be infected by the racing virus instantly. The adrenaline rush will go through the roof and your heart rate will match the speed of the wing. NRG Pro purpose built for speed and agility to win the race, or just for low level ground skimming fun and long distance speed racing.
Video APCO NRG PRO
- Launch – surprisingly easy ( better than Thrust) with extremely low take off speed
- Landing – nice and soft even when brakes are half way down with more space for good flare – piece of cake!!
- Acceleration – smooth and quick
- Speed range – best in its class
- Handling – quick, precise with light brake pressure (we mean, really light, not just lighter)
- Safety – solid as a rock at all speeds
- Ground Handling – continuing the legacy of Force, taking it even
further, beyond the known boundaries. Just try it and be impressed
- Flying – properly described – awesome!!!
- Improved lift capacity – thanks to wing area and design – allowing for flying less powerful engine/lower RPM
- Great fuel saving
- SRS ® – APCO exclusive automatic stall recovery system (click here for details)
- HIT Valve ® equipped on leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability (click here for details)
- FLEXON battens ® – pioneered by APCO (click here for details)
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Built-in passive safety – Automatic SRS
- Diagonal rib structure
- Tip steering for high speed operation
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A riser with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth – built to last
- Butt holes
- Heavy duty Superaramide ® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral built-in neodymium brake magnets
- New color design – fresh and attractive
|FORCE Performance Data|
|V-trim (-) / V-trim (0)||39-49 km/h|
|V-trim off (open)||58 km/h|
|Min Sink ( at optimum wing loading)||1.4 m/s|
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection against UV, wear and abrasion.