Apco’s first all round purpose built Sports Class reflex wing for wide segment of pilots
Conceived from Force, as a direct result of pilot demand and a worthy addition to our classic paramotor wing range. It is not a tuned down version of Force, but all in all a new wing, purpose built and designed to specific needs of wide range of pilots, targeting anyone who would like to fly easy rock solid reflex wing with excellent performance and speed.
Apco LIFT does not sacrifice much on speed range and performance when compared to Force, but offers unmatched foolproof launch, dream-like handling and safety combined with ease of flying and reassuring comfort that will amaze you each time you take off.
Apco LIFT is the perfect choice for every pilot who wants to enjoy flying long distances with no stress or is just playing around.
Apco LIFT is ready in 3 sizes – S, M and L – covering weight range from 75kg – 165kg. The design brief of LIFT aims to combine the best aspects of reflex wing with performance, handling and launch APCO is known for – perfectly blended into a well built, robust chute made to last.
Equipped with our unique SRS® system to allow for comfortable slow speed take-off and landing. HIT Valves® (APCO exclusive) incorporated to insure maximum stability and internal wing pressure at any angle of attack. Built-in Flexon battens® for perfect profile shape retention and long term consistent performance – maintenance free and great weight saver. We are proud to be the first and original innovators of all the above unique features – today finding their way into other brands designs too.
We are proud to be the first and original inventors of all the above, unique features – today gradually becoming an integral part of other brands design too.
LIFT :: APCO’s ground breaking all round P/M reflex wing
- Launch – surprisingly easy ( better than Thrust) with extremely low take off speed
- Landing – nice and soft even when brakes are half way down with more space for good flare – piece of cake!!
- Acceleration – smooth and quick
- Speed range – best in its class
- Handling – quick, precise with light brake pressure (we mean, really light, not just lighter)
- Safety – solid as a rock at all speeds
- Ground Handling – continuing the legacy of Force, taking it even
further, beyond the known boundaries. Just try it and be impressed
- Flying – properly described – awesome!!!
- Improved lift capacity – thanks to wing area and design – allowing for flying less powerful engine/lower RPM
- Great fuel saving
- SRS ® – APCO exclusive automatic stall recovery system (click here for details)
- HIT Valve ® equipped on leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability (click here for details)
- FLEXON battens ® – pioneered by APCO (click here for details)
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Built-in passive safety – Automatic SRS
- Diagonal rib structure
- Tip steering for high speed operation
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A riser with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth – built to last
- Butt holes
- Heavy duty Superaramide ® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral built-in neodymium brake magnets
- New color design – fresh and attractive
|FORCE Performance Data|
|V-trim (-) / V-trim (0)||36-39 km/h|
|V-trim off (open)||48-50 km/h|
|Min Sink ( at optimum wing loading)||<1.1 m/s|
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection against UV, wear and abrasion. The bottom section of the brake lines is made of polyester because of its better mechanical properties. The karabiners that attach the lines to the risers are made of stainless steel.