APCO’s first reflex high end paramotor wing
APCO is proud to announce the launch of our long-awaited full reflex wing – FORCE – to complete our already extensive range of wings for paramotor. FORCE was conceived as a direct result of pilot demand and worthy alternative to our classic and hybrid reflex paramotor wing range.
Apco FORCE – New Reflex Wing
FORCE is now ready and available in 3 sizes – S, M and L – covering weight range from 75 kg. to 185 kg.
FORCE designed as for high performance, maximum speed range glider, capable of competing with latest generation of reflex wings. The added value of classic APCO virtues are built in for free!! -Spotless launch / Flare, sweet handling and light brake pressure.
The design brief for FORCE is based on the concept of combining all the best aspects of reflex wings with performance, handling and launch characteristics of APCO wings – perfectly blended into a well built, robust chute, made to last.
We again turned to use of SRS ® (automatic stall recovery system – Pat. Pend.) to allow for comfortable take-off and landing speed.
HIT ®valves were incorporated to ensure maximum stability and internal wing pressure at any angle of attack. Built in FLEXON ® to replace Mylar for long term consistent performance and lighter weight.
We are proud to be the first and original inventors of all the above, unique features – today gradually becoming an integral part of other brands design too.
Apco FORCE – Ground Handling Unbelievable
- Launch – surprisingly easy ( better than Thrust) with extremely low take off speed
- Landing – nice and soft even when brakes are half way down with more space for good flare – piece of cake!!
- Acceleration – smooth and quick
- Speed range – best in its class
- Handling – quick, precise with light brake pressure (we mean, really light, not just lighter)
- Safety – solid as a rock at all speeds
- Ground Handling – continuing the legacy of Force, taking it even
further, beyond the known boundaries. Just try it and be impressed
- Flying – properly described – awesome!!!
- Improved lift capacity – thanks to wing area and design – allowing for flying less powerful engine/lower RPM
- Great fuel saving
- SRS ® – APCO exclusive automatic stall recovery system (click here for details)
- HIT Valve ® equipped on leading edge, APCO unique feature for improved stability (click here for details)
- FLEXON battens ® – pioneered by APCO (click here for details)
- Easy launch and handling SRS aided
- Built-in passive safety – Automatic SRS
- Diagonal rib structure
- Tip steering for high speed operation
- All metal parts Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- Split A riser with built-in safe, huge speed range
- APCO legendary standard double coated siliconised cloth – built to last
- Butt holes
- Heavy duty Superaramide ® lines
- Swivels on brake handles
- Integral built-in neodymium brake magnets
- New color design – fresh and attractive
|FORCE Performance Data|
|V-trim (-) / V-trim (0)||38-41 km/h|
|V-trim off (open)||52-54 km/h|
|Min Sink ( at optimum wing loading)||<1.2 m/s|
The glider is made from tear resistant Ripstop Nylon cloth, which is P.U. coated to zero porosity and then siliconized to give the fabric high resistance to the elements. Different cloth is used for the top, bottom and ribs due to their different functions. The lines are made of superaramid covered with a polyester sheath for protection against UV, wear and abrasion. The bottom section of the brake lines is made of polyester because of its better mechanical properties. The karabiners that attach the lines to the risers are made of stainless steel.